Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Review



July has been a whirlwind of events and stress. Of breathing in and letting go. Of surrendering and embracing. Of honoring myself and my strengths. It has involved long country drives, adventures in the woods, art festivals and wrapping up my job at the non-profit.

There have been women's circles and story telling events gathered in chocolate shops, and laughter with friends, selecting the guest bloggers for the next six months, .

And my mom and I went to Portland for the grand opening of Soul Shine Studio, where some of my favorite artists gathered.


At the end of the month I feel inspired; I know I'm in the right place for something new, for fresh energy and creativity.

I look forward to the next 30 days - a fresh start and wild creativity. What are you looking forward to in the next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment